Hunsaker Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Artlantis 4.1.7 Batch Crack
Schooling Info EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 am by essacher

» Autodata 3.40 2012 Full Crack Downloadbfdcm
Schooling Info EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:50 pm by essacher

» ARRAAYYYYY!! Sexy Pinay Scandal DVD [buhaypirata.net]
Schooling Info EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:09 pm by essacher

» Ad-Aware90Install
Schooling Info EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:31 am by essacher

» Advanced Defrag 4.4.2 + Rus
Schooling Info EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:49 am by essacher

Schooling Info EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:49 am by essacher

Schooling Info EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:42 pm by essacher

» Nod32 20110730
Schooling Info EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:51 am by essacher

Schooling Info EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:14 am by essacher

Schooling Info

3 posters

Go down

Schooling Info Empty Schooling Info

Post by drj2582 Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:56 pm

I got accepted into Med Tech school. I will be starting that in August. 70 people applied and only 4 were chosen. Yeah for me.
drj2582
drj2582
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://soulassassins1.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Schooling Info Empty Congrats josh and ty

Post by Andy Pants Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Hey congratulations man good luck with that are you coming to utah or no whats going too happen. dude im happy for you ty that is nice your moving lol i hate that house not lol your plans are awesome
Andy Pants
Andy Pants

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Schooling Info Empty Re: Schooling Info

Post by drj2582 Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:02 am

I am hoping to come out in June. I am having a little bit of financial failure right now, but hopefully we can afford to come out there. The problem with this schooling is that I won't be able to work for a year, so we are saving up money to try and make it through the year.

Last edited by Joshua Hunsaker on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
drj2582
drj2582
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by t-dog Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Well we would sure love to see you guys and I know Mom would enjoy visiting with her other grand children. Anyways I totally understand the idea of saving enough to not have to work. I am just impressed still with the idea of you going on to further your career. I actually found out yesterday that I didn't get accepted into Weber. I am on a mission to keep an optomistic attitude towards everything (although very challenging). I realize that the Lord knows what I need and he has my best interests at heart. I am really having to work on my faith, but I know all will be well. Plus I still have the DATC that I am waiting to hear from. Anyways I love you guys.

Ty
P.S. Lets work on getting the girls on this, they add a little drama!!!!!!!!!!

t-dog

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by drj2582 Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm sorry to hear the news about Weber. Good luck with the DATC program though. Don't give up. You will get in eventually. I know a lot of RN's that I work with that had to apply three times before getting in and they are happy they kept with it. The lord will definitly guide you. In regards to Andrews graduation. I will try my best for me to attend. I had an unexpected expense come up. Laura's grandfather went in for a routine heart surger and after the surgery, his kidneys shut down and then his lungs filled with fluid and stopped working. After being on dialysis and a vent for over a week with no improvement, they pulled the plug and let him go home with God. We will be going out to Minnesota for the funeral. I will probably be flying out if I can come for Andrews graduation without the kids though. Feel bad for mom. The kids are getting so big. Well hope all is well and work on getting Ashley and Lexie on here. I will work on the other girl (Brady) LOL. on here. It is nice to be able to stay in touch with all of you. Love you guys.
drj2582
drj2582
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Pants Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 pm

well hey if you cannot afford too come out for my graduation trust me ill come pick you up i would much rather afford it then too not see you there i will pay for your plane ticket i would do anything too have you there josh it would be really really nice and when you do move too utah i hope too see you and if i could help in anyway i expect too know. Ty your spirit is strong and im glad you won't give up that is good i love being around you all the time you set the example for me and its awesome and thanks too all my brothers and look guys we got the girls on except ashley good job lex and (brady you panzy girl lol) love you guys
Andy Pants
Andy Pants

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down