Hunsaker Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Artlantis 4.1.7 Batch Crack
I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 am by essacher

» Autodata 3.40 2012 Full Crack Downloadbfdcm
I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:50 pm by essacher

» ARRAAYYYYY!! Sexy Pinay Scandal DVD [buhaypirata.net]
I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:09 pm by essacher

» Ad-Aware90Install
I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:31 am by essacher

» Advanced Defrag 4.4.2 + Rus
I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:49 am by essacher

I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:49 am by essacher

I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:42 pm by essacher

» Nod32 20110730
I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:51 am by essacher

I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:14 am by essacher

I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this

2 posters

Go down

I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this Empty I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this

Post by Needham Sat May 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Hey guys!!! So I'm finally on, except I created two usernames by accident. So sorry. Anyways, I can't believe this. This is awesome that we get to just chat! Life is just crazy raising two girls, one of which is SO high maintainance. She thinks she gets anything she asks for by saying please, so how do you explain to them that your broke?!?! Then, a sweet little baby that just cries the second you put her down. But it's just amazing being a mom. I love it!!! They bring so much happiness to you, and life just wouldn't be any fun without them. So Rhet's business is doing really good. Hopefully this month will pick up. April was a little bit slow. And life's the same for me. Just still working at America First as a loan interviewer. I get to see people's horrible credit all day long. It gets old after a while but I have finally come to realize that you gotta do what you gotta do. On the bright side, I have a job and I get insurance for dang cheap!!!WOOHOO Well family, I will keep posting. Not too much to talk about right now. We're lame and pretty much do the same thing every day. I love you all!

Needham

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this Empty Re: I'm on and trying to figure out how to work this

Post by drj2582 Wed May 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Glad everything is going okay for your guys. Hope that business will pick up for your Rhet and your family. I know what it is like to be broke. I will be quiting my job in August to go to the MT school that I got into and that freaks me out so much. I know that it is the best thing for our family though. Well take care Ashley and don't worry. Taylor is going through the same phase as Sierra. Hopefully they will grow out of it soon. Smile
drj2582
drj2582
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://soulassassins1.webs.com

Back to top Go down