Hunsaker Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Artlantis 4.1.7 Batch Crack
Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 am by essacher

» Autodata 3.40 2012 Full Crack Downloadbfdcm
Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:50 pm by essacher

» ARRAAYYYYY!! Sexy Pinay Scandal DVD [buhaypirata.net]
Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:09 pm by essacher

» Ad-Aware90Install
Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:31 am by essacher

» Advanced Defrag 4.4.2 + Rus
Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:49 am by essacher

Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:49 am by essacher

Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:42 pm by essacher

» Nod32 20110730
Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:51 am by essacher

Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:14 am by essacher

Cops (Suc) tickets. And on my accident back in may

Go down

Cops (Suc) tickets.  And on my accident back in may Empty Cops (Suc) tickets. And on my accident back in may

Post by Andy Pants Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Hey guys just wanted too let you know on a little something i may want too be a cop but i hate cops so bad lol no so when you are driving one way and a cop is driving the other they can detect you i promise it has officially happened too me this is my second ticket in two months it was yesterday Saturday march 28 after my day activity for prom i was on a street that i thought was 35 turns out it was only twenty five and the cop got me at 40 but dropped me ten over so thats eighty two buckeroos so guys just watch for cops i am putting a cop radar detector in my car this summer oh ya what now no jk haha.

Just an update on the wreck last may so they never recieved my ticket iso therefore no accident ever did occur. they lost it or something so i just want everyone too know i didn't get slammed on that too. so just wanted everyone too know that i know the lord helped me out on that and he will you too if you include him in your life. okay? i promise i was lucky cause in that accident i should of died. my car went on two wheels and then shot off too the side and i barely missed a cement block that would of taken me out easily i got saved three different times in that accident so just know you do need god i promise you this.
Andy Pants
Andy Pants

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum